Everyday Makeup Routine


Everyday Mineral Jojoba Base - Golden Ivory
I discovered Everyday Minerals in 2009, I remember back then my shade was Golden Olive. Recently I found this while decluttering my makeup collection and I'm totally falling back in love. I do think this shade a bit light for me in the summer. I visited their website and after all these years, they still offer free samples to help people find the right shade. <3

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Mini 
This is still the best primer I have ever used. I also tried NYX angel veil primer (drugstore dupe), it's close but the formula is lot thicker. I only have a mini size because this stuff is pricy, will purchase full size at the next Sephora VIB sale. 

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard 
I don't use concealer everyday, only on days I need it. This is the concealer everyone and their mom is raving about so I had to try it. I definitely like it more than Tarte Creaseless concealer, Nars is high coverage yet non-sticky. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Dim Light
I apologize there's a reflection of my ceiling fan, I promise I will take better pictures next time. Back to the makeup - I originally bought this in the mini size, finished it and decided I couldn't live without it, so I purchased a full size. Since I'm doing #ProjectPan (another blog post coming soon), any full size makeup product is a huge commitment.

Benefit Rose Gold Blush - Rockateur (sampler)
This is part of the mini blush sampler set from the Benefit. This blush is beautiful, pigmented and easy to wear for everyday makeup look. I like it but I'm not in love with it. 

Mac Eyeshadow - Ricepaper
This is the first eyeshadow I have ever purchased, at $17 a pop - it costed more than what I made per hour in college. Honestly I didn't like this eyeshadow initially but now I love to use this eyeshadow to highlight my nose, cheekbones and browbone 

Too Faced Natural Eyes
I recently purchased this. Okay before you freak out and tell me there's a new version of this product, calm down and yes I had to get this one because I love this packaging. Where have I been all these years? why didn't I purchase this earlier? I honestly don't know. Now - I love this palette. 

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara 
I have short Asian lashes that point straight to the floor but somehow this mascara make them look like I have false lashes on. I have never seen my eyelashes like this - love this product. 

Urban Day Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
I like this product but I have been using the Original version for years, I'm sick of it and ready to try other shades. Once this is gone I will not repurchase it, unless all the other shade suck.

Nar Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Dolce Vita
I have been tormented by this product! I LOVE this color and the insane pigmentation. However I HATE that I have to work (sharpen) for this product. It is my life mission to find this formula and color in a bullet. 

Clinque Brow Shaper - Charcoal 
I originally bought this product because of its beautiful packaging but over the years it became a holy grail product. Now I can't live without it and yes this is a repurchase. I also recommend NYX Cake Powder in Charcoal for drugstore dupe. 

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - Caviar Ink
Liquid liners are awesome but too stressful to put on, am I right? I am a gel eyeliner gal! This is by far the best gel eyeliner I have ever used - long lasting and easy to apply formula. Let me explain my color choice here - I use to always wear the blackest black eyeliners but over the years I realized it's too stark for everyday. Caviar Ink just a tinge lighter so it's perfect for everyday. Also, whoever came up with the shade name is a poet.  




Popular posts from this blog

Bite Beauty Multistick Review

Colourpop Super Shock Shadows Review

Huda Beauty Smokey Obsession Palette Review