Bite Beauty Multistick Review

I'm that person who enjoys packing light and especially love multi-purpose products. If you are like me then you need Bite Beauty's Multistick in your travel makeup bag - you can use your finger to apply it all over your eyes, lips, and cheeks. This product is blendable, breathable, buildable and has decent staying power. On good skin days, this is really the only product you need!


Packaging
This product is travel-friendly! The design is modern and the construction is durable - I have left it in my car as emergency makeup, take it with me on short trips, dropped it multiple times (the tube is actually nonslip but I'm clumsy) and it's still in perfect condition. I especially like the strong magnetic closure, it's never opened in my bag. 

This is a twist up product (like a chapstick) with magnetic closure. Left is the stick, right is the lid. 


Performance
You can either use your finger or a brush to blend this product. I prefer to use my finger with cream products because the warmth of my finger makes the product easier to work with. As a blush, I like applying the product directly onto my cheeks, then blend out with my finger. As lip color and eyeshadow, I like to apply the product onto my finger then blend onto my skin. For my lips, this color is too nude and the formula is a bit dry so I would recommend using a lip balm along with the product. There is a good shade selection, do think about how you would like to use it when you pick the shades. 

In this picture, I'm using the shade Blondie. The top swatch is directly from the product, the bottom swatch is after blending the product with my finger. 


Pricing 
The full-size product is $24 each. As emergency makeup or for short trips, this is totally worth it. However, if I were to use it every day I could probably finish it in 2 months - which makes this product more expensive than powder blush/eyeshadow. I do recommend picking up the mini sampler sizes over one full-size product because you will probably want to have more than just one color!! These are really fun! 

Popular posts from this blog

Colourpop Super Shock Shadows Review

Huda Beauty Smokey Obsession Palette Review